Translate

Friday 2 December 2016

Determination is key!


Hi guys

I put 5 hours in today!

Oh boy, first hour was horrendous. I had the Jocky Wilson twitch, release issue, you name it!

Took 1 hour to go around the board 3 in each single!

Genuinely was like I'd never played before & I did think about wrapping in!

I stuck with it though and eventually i got around 3 in each single and then went around the board on trebles and doubles!

In the end it started flowing real nice & natural!

This shows the importance of gutting it out. If I'd quit after an hour I don't know wether after all the recent problems I've had  wether id have picked up a dart again......that's how bad I was!

so all in all 8 hours practice this week!

Next week will be better!

NEVER STOP BELIEVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment