Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

08/12/2016: Practice session and 180!


Hi Guys

I got a good solid practice in yesterday.

I have upgraded to Datadart Martin Adams 22g darts.



They are like thinner and grippier Glen Durrant darts (which are in effect Eric Bristow darts)

I am genuinely thrilled by how they perform!

They are thinner and fly so smoothly.

I am very pleased to report that i have had my bets practice session in quite probably 18 months!

I went around the board on singles, doubles and trebles very well (trebles definately my best ever) and finished on bull and then hit a 180!




I am now hitting a 180 every session which considering this is really only the first week where my darts are actually starting to fly properly is fantastic progress.

This is the key, as i posted previously you have to be consistent, practice and be patient. If you do that it will come!

There were times last week where it just didn't feel like i had ever thrown before but now my shoulder is getting better and i'm getting used to throwing again and it is coming together and the confidence is growing.

Take Care

Luke











No comments:

Post a Comment