Translate

Monday 12 December 2016

BDO World Darts Championship 2017: My Prediction


Hi Guys

Its that time of the year again coming up. The BDO World Championship 2017!

I think it is going to be a genuinely tough tournament and great tournament this year with a great mix of former champions and high level contenders all vying for the BIG one!

Will Martin Adams become the oldest world champion ever at 60?

Will Scott Waites make it 2 in a row and 3 in total?

Can Scott Mitchell bag his second?

Will Tony O'Shea or Darryl Fitton break the curse?

Can Glen Durrant cap the best year of his career off in style?

It really is a tough call!

I think Darius Labanauskas who i did  a world watch on in 2015:

http://mydartinglife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/world-watch-darius-labanauskas-flying.html

could be a serious contender and go all the way!

So, my prediction:

Whilst i'd love Adams to do it, for me its going to be between Mitchell, Durrant and Waites.

I've got to go with Durrant. he's had an amazing 2016 and shouldc ap it off with the BIG one this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment