Translate

Monday 13 July 2015

This seasons pairs Cup tonight: Do i enter or do i not?


Hi Guys

Its been abit of a disconsolate week for me this week.

I am not enjoying my darts, and there's been issues at home.

Its the Pairs tonight meaning it can be mixed or not, and i am in two minds about whether to go or not.

My form over the last 2 weeks has been markedly poor.

I know the problem is that i have put way to much pressure on myself. After getting off to such a good start i really thought this was going to be my season to shine and whilst i am still top of my pubs league table by 6 points, i think i have let some demons creep into my head.

The unexpected whitewashing by a grandmother last week certainly didn't help and i seem to have lost that 'edge'!

I'm thinking that having hit the 'apex' with that fantastic result against the Seagull, that i peaked, and somehow i need to get back that fighting spirit!

i'll keep you posted guys 'n' gals!


No comments:

Post a Comment