Translate

Thursday 21 February 2019

Never stop believing: my update

Hi guys

Just thought I'd give you a quick update.

My darts playing is literally all over the place at the moment.

It's really quite strange in that I'm. Hitting at least 1 x 180 per 30 min practice (not bad for someone whose an amateur) however my overall accuracy seems to be 'shot'. I am either bang on grouping or way off!!

Im starting to dedicate more. Time to practice and have put my working out on the back burner to see how well I can get my game up in 2019.

I am suffering from a few injuries though that is hampering me.

My back has been playing me up for 2 months and I'm also suffering from a shoulder and biceps pull.

Hopefully as my body relaxs and heals ill be able to put it together and play a tournie either end of year or early 2020.

Glen Durrant purring it together over the last 3 years when in late 40s and Darren Webster hitting the top 16 aged 50 has inspired me to make the effort as I've just turned 38.

One thing I will say though guys is:

NEVER STOP BELIEVING!

haters will hate but they're not the ones who have to live with themselves and maybe go to their grave wishing they had done or achieved something.

Never let anyone tell you, you can't do something!

Honestly guys not just darts but in life itself it IS worth putting the effort in.

Anyway I wish you all the best

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment