Translate

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Finally own a set of datadart ted Hankeys!


Hi guys

I finally got them!!!!!!

The darts I've been after for 5 years, the discontinued and rare Datadart Ted Hankeys.

Ive missed out on ebay when a few of them in used condition in higher weights have gone for silly money (£50+) and so to get them brand new from the man himself signed is a result on every level.

These are the darts I intend to always use and wear smooth like Ted did with his originals.

These are a stunning dart in 16g that I'll convert to steel tip.

Words can't express how thrilled I am to finally have a set




Id love to be able to throw them as well as Hankey did in 1998-2001 so let's see!

I'll update you how I get on with them

Luke

1 comment:

  1. Wow :)
    This is an incredible collection of ideas!
    Waiting for more helpful pieces.
    You would amazing to read a similar one here-
    thebestpickers

    ReplyDelete