Translate

Monday 8 January 2018

Won the 4th annual Sutherland 3 Nations trophy


Hi Guys

I am catching up with my blog as unfortunately the family and i have been laid low for 2 weeks with flu.

Well in December i won the 4th annual Sutherland 3 nations trophy. This is the 3rd time i have won it in 4 years (previous years in 2015 and 16. 2017 i did not compete)

To be honest it wasn't great darts.

it was best of 3 sets (best of 2 legs per set)

I won the bull

I lost the first set  1-0 (2-0)
I won the second set 1-1 (2-0)
I lost third set 2-1 (2-1)
i won the forth set 2-2 (2-1)
i won the fifth set 3-2 (2-0)

My averages were poor however i won the sets i need to. It was the finishing that ruined me as i had a dart at an over 80 finish about 6 x to win the leg.

I did have 1 leg though whereby i averaged in the mid 80's which was a positive.
















No comments:

Post a Comment