Translate

Monday 8 January 2018

BDO World Championship 2018: My Prediction


Hi Guys

I know this is belated but have been ill over the XMAS period.

Its already underway however i still wanted to comment.

I am gutted that Martin Adams is out after that great display against Mark McGeeney. That wasn't Adams on his 'A' game and he can and will play better than that.

Im gutted that we wont see the likes of Andy Fordham, Ted Hankey or Tony O'Shea this year as i think the game does need these characters and talents. Fitton is still in so i'm hoping he can do well.

For me it'll be either Mitchell or Durrant. Both have had stellar years, are in good form and both have previously won it, though id love Fitton to.

Its hard for me to choose as they are both great guys and ambassadors for the sport and truly love it.

I will go for Durrant but i wouldn't bet with my own money.

Lets see how it unfolds

Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment