Translate

Monday 4 January 2016

My end of year (2015) Darts Review


Hi Guys

I just thought that i would summarise my 2015.

Well, overall i think that 2015 was a year of 2 halves. 

The first half was spent playing darts weekly, with the second half sporadically.

Now ultimately and perhaps ironically 2016 actually wasn't a bad year considering i have up to this post only been playing 24 months and started at 32:

I won the 2015 Inaugural Sutherland Cup and Pub's Easter 2015 Cup


I hit more 180's than the previous 16 months combined


I won 50% of my single league games (despite constantly changing darts weekly) for 6 wins in 12 and won 15 legs against 13. In short it could easily have been 100% if i had stuck to one set!

I hit my first triple Bull

I established myself as undoubtedly the best player at Als bar 'B'

This despite only being active for about 5 months of the year.

So overall 2015 was a positive year despite the hiccups and back issues!









No comments:

Post a Comment