Translate

Friday 24 April 2020

Hope you are all keeping safe in this difficult time!

Hi guys

Well we are pretty much in a place that I'd enver thought I'd see, with the Covid-19 lockdown!

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

I'm still at work as a front line worker however I hope those of you who have found yourself in changed circumstances are OK.

On the darts front, I haven't played a great deal. I have been throwing the 23g Fordham's recently but nothing in earnest.

Those 23g Lowe style darts are amazing and if you've never had the opportunity to try a set please do!

Anyway im going to try and unearth some classic Darts on YouTube for your enjoyment.

Stay safe everyone and I'd just like to raise a glass to everyone who continues to follow my blog, everyone who is bunkering down and social distancing and to those who have sadly lost someone at this terrible time.

Big love







Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment