Translate

Thursday 4 February 2016

Make it fun!


Hi Guys

Just a quick one, that i kind of touched on, on a previous blog but didn't elaborate.

Whilst practice is essential and needs to be focused, it is also incredibly essential to 'mix it up' and throw some fun things in there as otherwise it can become a nightly repetition that gets stale, leads to apathy and then equals wasted time with nothing gained.

I like to throw some fun stuff in there each week as abit of a challenge, and you'd be surprised how effective it can be to your overall game.

I will share one for you now.

As you will remember, last (November 15) i decided to throw some random practice in and 1 such bit of fun was the 1 hour 1000 darts at bull challenge:

http://mydartinglife.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/my-1000-darts-at-bull-challenge-results.html?_sm_au_=irV3v50Nj8M1tNJr

abit of madness but ended up with my first ever triple bull (no easy feat with 25g Ton Machines) and i found as soon as i switched to T20, i hit 180 straight away and my focus on trebles was greatly improved.

I would advise those just starting to start with a 100 and work up e.g. 250,500,750 etc as it can be quite tiring and draining, and i wouldn't attempt this myself until a few months times.

I will throw a few more novelty games in at various points

Take care


Luke



No comments:

Post a Comment